Saturday, July 20, 2013

London calling






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm trying to get myself vaguely sorted out for going off to the Impact conference, and I'm doing well except for... working out where to stay in London for the last few days before I fly back to Australia, at the end of September.  So I wondered, do any UK-based BAO lovelies have recommendations for cheap accommodation in London?  I'd love to see a few shows before I fly back to the (relative) cultural desert that is Coffs Harbour!  If you have any bright ideas, please drop me an email or leave a comment.  Many thanks indeed :-)


5 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

If you want some super cheap (free but a little cramped!) accommodation you can always come stay on our sofa! Not exactly the best option probably! There is a semi decent (or so i've heard) hostel style hotel near Victoria: http://palmerslodges.com/hillspring/hostel/

Abigail Thomas said...

Oh and there are always the university's halls of residence that are available to book while the students are all on holidays. I'll try to find out how you can book.... http://www.ucl.ac.uk/residences/ - still have spaces & are priced around £35-£45 per night - central london too!

Abigail Thomas said...

And I hope we can meet up while you are here! Email me!

Rosie Kearton said...

YHA St Pancras or St Paul's are very good if you don't mind sharing a room - central London for about £20 a night

Anonymous said...

Kensington West Hotel is a fairly decent place to stay in the West Kensington area of London, near Earl's Court. Also under L45 per night. - Anne in Houston, Texas