Tuesday, June 18, 2013

More Canberra Puts on a Show for BAO

There are also spare copies of BEMBindery's BAO4 titles. So if you are not part of Groups 1,2, 6 or 9 and have missed out on a swap with Ampersand Duck but would like to be part of our September BAO exhibition at UNSW Canberra Library, perhaps you might consider a swap with me. I have four spare copies of 41: It's beginning to hurt - below and here -


and one spare copy of Curtains - below and here:


If you think that you might be interested in a swap, drop me a line: terence dot uren at bigpond dot com

2 comments:

paperworker said...

Terence, for the first time I wish I were NOT in Group 2...would love to have been able to trade you for this one! Thanks for what you are doing for us.

Ampersand Duck said...

I've still got swaps, keep emailing :)