Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Deadlines, deadlines!

A quick reminder to those of you currently finishing work: I will shortly (i.e. in the next week to ten days!) be sending off the next parcel to Sarah Bodman, which will contain everything I've received so far that didn't make it into the first parcel.  This is so that Sarah can put them into the second BAO exhibition at the University of the West of England.

So far over 40 of the 100 titles have been finished, which is fantastic!  Hopefully many more will arrive before I leave Australia to attend the Impact 8 Interdisciplinary Printmaking Conference in Dundee: the ideal situation would be for August to be the cut off date for the Edition as I will take any books that don't arrive in time for me to post off in this parcel with me on the plane on August 25th.

That doesn't mean you can't keep working on your books if you haven't finished by August!  That would be terrible!  It just means that I don't have any exhibition opportunities lined up for them after my trip to the UK.

Any questions, leave a comment.

6 comments:

dinahmow said...

Sara, I am completely re-doing Twilight (you know why!)and hope to be done by this week.
I t has been a ghastly year for me, but things are looking up.

pennypeckham said...

I'm hoping (planning?) to post mine to you tomorrow (Monday) morning. Hopefully you should get them (three books...because I'm in your group 6) by Wednesday. Hope that makes it into the package.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

I've been working on them as much as possible, but it hasn't been fast enough. I'm not going to make it for the next box. If I don't have them done in time to get them to you in Australia before August...my sanity will suffer. I had absolutely originally thought they were going to be done by January...alas. Thanks, Sara, for your understanding.

dinahmow said...

Two copies (Sara and Sarah)going in tonight's Express.

Hope to have the rest of Group 10 away by weekend.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Show-off. ;-)

pennypeckham said...

I've posted my first three today - for Sarah B, Sara and BAO - by Express. Not sure whether that means you'll get it tomorrow, but certainly by Thursday. Hooray!