Thursday, May 30, 2013

Artwork sent to printers!

Finally I sent the Turn Left artwork to the printers today; this means delivery sometime this week, and then I need to trim, fold and turn it into the piece I am envisaging in my head - its evolved from the last time I posted.... and for some might be a little removed from what you expect a book to be, but to me it is a bookwork through and through.



I am also moving forward with the Motorway Services piece; that may take a little longer than this one, but I'll get there soon. Feel guilty I missed the Bristol deadline....

4 comments:

Sara Bowen said...

Don't feel guilty! Great news about "Turn Left", which I am really looking forward to seeing in full at some point... :-)

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Looks very interesting! I have a bit of a thing for roads and road signs. I'm looking forward to the full reveal.

I feel guilty too... I'm thick in trimming and gluing, and the more I do... I just seem to need to do more. It has also become apparent that I'll probably have to redo the printing and assembly on one of my editions. (Places head in hands.) Not to make this about me, but just to say I think there are more than a few of us in the same boat.

dinahmow said...

Yes, I was in a muddle for ages.

Abigail Thomas said...

The printing has been delivered! Now I just need to fold and add some other things and then work out how to package & post them without breaking the bank! Ha!