Monday, March 25, 2013

Impact 8 - the story continues

I just wanted to let you know some great news: not only will I be doing an illustrated talk at Impact 8 in August, I've also been asked to exhibit.  I am hoping I will be able to use some of Sarah Bodman's Edition Four books rather than try to carry a load over with me, but I haven't asked her yet!  But it means that not only will people hear about the group and see our work on slides, they'll also be able to see some of it in the flesh.  Hoorah!

5 comments:

ronnie said...

YAY!

Amanda said...

Fantastic job Sara! Congratulations!

Helen M said...

Congratulations Sara.

Arzigogolare said...

That's wonderful news - congratulations!

Fiona Dempster said...

Well done you Sara! That's great - I'm sure we all wish we could whisk ourselves across the oceans to join you! We know you'll do us proud.