Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Group nine, title “winter”


A positive outcome of breaking my foot: time found to complete my second BAO4 edition.  Responding to title #15 “winter”, I managed to design, print, paint, cut, fold, paste without standing for long, and almost forgetting the limitations and sadness caused by my injury…

Sara, Angie, Fiona, Lisa, Lis, Gillian, Alicia, Terence look out for “winter” coming to your mailbox soon. I will be visiting the post office towards the end of the week; I hope all members of group nine to receive their packages by mid February.

2 comments:

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

I suppose that is looking on the bright side...! Sigh... I'm sure the book is wonderful. And I do hope your foot heals soon! I'm impressed you were able to do that.

Sara Bowen said...

Oh poor you, Anna! Thanks for persevering despite the discomfort... I will look out for it in my mailbox soon! Hope your foot recovers quickly, Sara x