Monday, January 14, 2013

Glimpses


Just a few tantalising glimpses of what I've been doing recently; none of them relates to a "finished" book, but they show the direction in which I'm headed...



This last photo is of bridles - and I have to thank my father-in-law for providing me with a whole bag of used saddler to choose from.  Thanks, Terry. They're actually for the Edition Two book that I still haven't finished, mainly because it's taken me almost 2 years to lay my hands on used bridle/stirrup leathers. So if you've almost given up, Edition 2 folks, please be reassured that at some point a book will be winging its way towards you!

7 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

Ooooo Sara; interesting glimpses!

jac said...

Such delicate cut work. Can't wait to see what they develop into

paperworker said...

I want one!

The Elephant's Child said...

Oh wow. I am looking forward to more and bigger glimpses. That looks amazing.

Fiona Dempster said...

Wonderfully intriguing Sara - I look forward to seeing the bridles involved in a book somehow!

Julie Russell-Steuart said...

I really like the quality of the coloring of the paper; of the earth.

ronnie said...

lurve.. gimme gimme