Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Received, Group 3 - Now I'm A Cowboy

Rebecca Chamlee (USA) - #93 Now I'm a Cowboy

I received Rebecca's beautiful book this week. This year instead of having books posted to my home address I have asked for them to be posted to work. It saves me the arduous trip to the post office to collect them if they are too big for the letterbox. However, I have found an added bonus. It is lovely to get an email from Reception saying there is a parcel for me and going to collect it to find it is a beautiful book. It really makes my day at work.

I didn't want to reveal too much here in case others have not received the book. It is beautifully printed with letterpress and exquisitely made. Thanks again Rebecca.

5 comments:

dinahmow said...

Love the cute boot!

The Elephant's Child said...

I get (almost) as excited in seeing the wonderful gifts that have been arriving for people. There is such a lot of talent and commitment in the blogosphere.

rObfOs said...

Received my lovely copy of 'Now I'm a Cowboy'. It is beautifully constructed from natural fibre papers with lovely typography. I love how Rebecca has so many connections to the topic of her book. I wonder how many other BAOers have strong connections to the titles they chose.

ronnie said...

gotta say I've just come home from the post office, ripped open the packet and inside is the MOST FANTASTIC BOOK - golly darn it but I'm pleased I'm in group three! what riches!

Barbara Simler said...

Just got my copy -- love the letterpress! Great work.