Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Another Opportunity and display

Manly Library, NSW has announced its Artist Book Award for 2013. Entries close Friday 1 February 2013.

I will be showing my Pulp Fiction books in Cover to Cover on Bribie Island Qld from 4 October to 2 December, and in Melbourne at Fitzroy Library from Friday 7 September until Monday 1 October 2012. Sorry no pics I've only heard from three people that they've received their copies. I am glad I made 20 in the edition it has given me the opportunity to give some away and have several left for exhibition. One has gone to the New Book and Paper museum at Ege University in Izmir, Turkey.

4 comments:

dinahmow said...

How nice that a copy has gone to Turkey!

Amanda said...

Yes that's great Gail. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing the Manly Library opportunity, too.

swinkie said...

Congratulations ... wow Turkey!
I have also works in Cover to Cover.. I just wish I could go up to Bribie Is. to see it all.

Kathryn said...

Great job, congratulations.