Saturday, June 23, 2012

Withdrawing.


It is with much regret I have to withdraw from the BAO project.My husband is seriously ill, and I am not able to focus on the project in the near future.

I thought for a while that I could simplify it enough to manage, so I have printed 15 x3 linocuts and lithographies, plus tested covers with intaglio on gauze.  But the final stage with finishing it all to an acceptable quality seems out of my reach right now.
I wish you all the best with your part of the project!!
Elisabeth Omdahl
Group six
"Silent Wolves"






6 comments:

rObfOs said...

I hope all goes well for you and your husband Elisabeth. Sounds like you have your hands and your heart full at the moment.

swinkie said...

dear Elizabeth, sending you both love and strength

Barbara Simler said...

So sorry to hear this, Elisabeth -- we'll all be sending good thoughts your way.

dinahmow said...

I am sorry you are unable to continue, Elisabeth.I,too, wish you and your husband well.

Jack Oudyn said...

Dear Elizabeth,
Wishing you all best for a speedy recovery for your husband.

Abigail Thomas said...

The work looks beautiful but we all understand that you are unable to finish it off now. Wishing you well.