Monday, June 25, 2012

Group 7 "Rowing Boat" en route


Copies of "Rowing Boat" set sail from my local Post Office Saturday morning. Got to fill out several customs forms! I'll be curious to learn how quickly these arrive at their Italian, Canadian, Australian, Californian, Ohio and New York destinations!
This was fun, though I focussed so entirely on structure and the desire to play/work with the sculptural or object side of the matter, the book itself doesn't seem to count.
Goodbye little books!
Alicia

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Yahoo, Alicia! It should arrive before I leave for my teaching gig, and therefore I'll be able to show it when I present the lecture on the project. Many thanks. And best wishes, Victoria

Abigail Thomas said...

Looks exciting! Wish I was in your group!

Sending Pages Out to Dry said...

I have a few extra if you want to trade, Abigail.

Arzigogolare said...

The different elements of "Rowing Boat" look very intriguing, Alicia! I'm really looking forward to receiving my copy...
- Lisa

Abigail Thomas said...

Would love to trade! But mine is nowhere near done, if you still have one to trade by the time I have finished one of mine then that would be fantastic!