Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Ghosts -- Edition 4, Group 3

I've finished my contribution to Edition 4 at last. Here is a sneak peak at the book:




 As you can see, Ghosts is the title. I did quite a lot of research on ghostly apparitions and read Victorian ghost stories, and went to see The Woman in Black, and generally thought that my book would include some things that go bump in the night. What actually happened was that after a couple of false starts, I found myself wanting to make a different sort of book. One that has a haunting, to be sure and......oh, but I shouldn't spoil the surprise before the members of my group (Group 3) get their copies. 


I'm hoping to mail them all off this week, as I'm going to be crazy busy the rest of this summer. So if you are in Group 3 and you'd like your copy, don't forget to send your mailing address to our group coordinator, Ronnie, if you haven't already done so! :)

4 comments:

Jane said...

oh I can see what I'm missing out on :( wonderful!

Bertie said...

very nice picture, intriguing!
grtz Bertie (ska Kophieps), group 4

rObfOs said...

Yay! Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it!
Have been moving along nicely with my BAO too so hopefully I'll be able to reciprocate soon.

rObfOs said...

Yay! Can't wait to get my grubby little hands on it!
Have been moving along nicely with my BAO too so hopefully I'll be able to reciprocate soon.