Wednesday, April 18, 2012

With much regret.........


I’m sorry to have to do this to the group but it is with much regret I’m going to have to bow out
of this project.
I've recently been diagnosed with a heart condition and I just have to peel back on some of my art projects and commitments, for now at least.
I really hate to do this, I have already received a beautiful book from Cheryl Penn, (which I will return to her with additional cost for her postage) but please don't send anymore books to me as I won't be able to exchange.

I shall continue to read with interest this blog and hope that at some point in the future I will beable to take part in another project.
I hope you will all accept my heart felt apology,

warm regards

Jane Horton

14 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

Jane, as I have already said, good luck with everything and hope to see you again here sometime. Please still comment if you want to, we would love to hear your feedback. Best, get well soon, wishes, Abigail

Sara Bowen said...

Yes, I absolutely agree with Abigail: it's very sad to lose you but your health is more important and we'd love to hear from you! Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Sara

rObfOs said...

Sorry to hear of your health concerns Jane, good luck with recuperating. Looks like this really has become a "fork in the road" for you and I'm sure fellow BAOer's will be more than sympathetic to your situation. Hope you enjoy following along with other's BAO projects.

Ampersand Duck said...

That's very sad news, and I hope you don't have to scale back too much... best wishes for feeling better.

Jack Oudyn said...

What sad news Abigail, I wish you a speedy recovery. I'm sure you following the other projects will have a therapeutic effect for you. All the best

Jane said...

Thank you all so much for your kind comments, they are very much appreciated.
Ah yes a 'fork in the road' indeed.

Amanda said...

Sorry to hear your news Jane. Do take care and I hope things will pick up for you soon.

dinahmow said...

I echo the others, Jane.

ronnie said...

xxxx

Angela said...

Dear Jane, sorry to see you go and hope you are not feeling to ill. All the best, Angela.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

It's good that you are doing what you need to do and aren't trying to do more than is sane for your health just out of a sense of obligation. Your health is the most important thing! Do take care. And, like the others, I also hope you'll still keep in touch through the site and offer your input, if you feel up to it. Good luck dealing with it all.

Helen M said...

It's a shame you need to pull out, Jane, please look after your health and get well again soon.

Cheryl Penn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Penn said...

Sorry - the most SHOCKING spelling on the last comment - Jane - PLEASE don't worry about sending the book back - keep it with my best get well wishes X