Wednesday, February 15, 2012

an aside...

dear BAO peeps

this is totally off-topic and off-hand so bear with me

yesterday another blogger handed me a little liebster award (you can check my post all about it )

and I have subsequently handed that little liebster off to all you guys here at BAO (in particular all the folk who I've exchanged book editions, blog comments and conversations with since BAO's inception)

BAO has proved to be a fabbo gathering point for book-minded folk and I hope that all the newest comers to the group have a terrific experience while making their Edition 4 projects

feel the love




cheers

ronnie (Edition 4 groups 3 and 11)


....

3 comments:

rObfOs said...

That's a very lovely action, ronnie (and extremely diplomatic).
Are we all supposed to pass on little liebster awards now to keep things circling? Or maybe just Sara as voice of the blog?

ronnie said...

it don't need no action (we are ALL such busy folk) - I passed on something in a BAO kinda way..... and so the lurve continues to go around and around the universe.....

rObfOs said...

okey dokey