Sunday, January 29, 2012

WORK IS IN PROGRESS...

...just not much progress!
But I am looking at various ideas that will still be true to my intention.

We all made daisy chains. Didn't we? Well, I did! We made them for each other, for parents, for sweethearts, for teachers... they were a child's love token.

For obvious reasons, I can't use real daisies (yes, more than 60 years on, I do still make flower chains!) so I am playing with paper...

Just one picture for now, but rather a lot of daisies floating about  our house. The cats have very helpfully been doing Daisy Strength Tests.

5 comments:

The Elephant's Child said...

I remember daisy chains. I am getting so excited looking at the works in progress. Excited and full of awe at the different directions you are all (or the ones I now about) moving.

rObfOs said...

Hi Dinahmow, I like a piece of art that highlights peoples shared experiences and I think the direction you are taking with this will certainly do that!
(We used to make daisy chains, but as little girls on the way to school we also used to thread jacaranda flowers onto their sticks - did you ever do that?)

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

Cats--what would we do without their quality control efforts? I feel as excited as Elephant's Child watching everyone's ideas unfolding.

dinahmow said...

EC...I think most of us get that frisson as various members post teasers.

robfos...no, as a child, I was in far too cold a climate for jacaranda.But I've been known to use dodder vine as a hat-band!

dinahmow said...

Ellen...well, you'd know!