Sunday, January 8, 2012

Opportunities - a new blog page - Sara Bowen

Hello, hello. I just wanted to tell you that I've put up a new 'page' on the blog called "Opportunities", which you will find just below the banner on the right hand side. If you hear of an exhibition or residency opportunity that you think would be of interest either to the whole group (i.e. where we could submit a group entry to a juried exhibition) or individual members, you might like to post the details on the "Opportunities" page. I was going to write a blog post about Alicia Bailey's upcoming exhibition Transparent/Opaque 2 which she recently emailed to me, but thought it might be better to put it under a tab so it's easier to find! If you're interested in this exhibition, please contact Alicia directly.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks Sara. I have added another for Artists Book Cornucopia III - April 20 - June 2, 2012. The deadline to enter (up to two works per artist) is January 31, 2012.

Amanda said...

Fantastic idea Sara - and just what I was looking for! xx