Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year BAO'ers!

Firstly Happy New Year to you all and secondly welcome to all the new influx, I hope you are all finding your feet gradually, just as I am very gradually trying to keep up with all the new posts! I'm Abigail, came on board for the last edition and have very much enjoyed myself here at BookArtObject. I'm based in London and you can find out more about me and my work on my blog which is linked to in the side bar also. To be honest I haven't posted much for a while, Christmas and my MA took over, but I am endeavouring to get on top of things like posts in the next week or so. So for now it is hello 2012 and goodbye 2011 and I'm looking forward to all that might happen here in the next year.

Abigail Thomas
Group Six
#16 Turn Left

8 comments:

ronnie said...

happy new year!

Ampersand Duck said...

Yes, Happy New Year!
Love the picture.

dinahmow said...

Same from me. I've just been looking through The Robinson Papers as I change my display.

Angela said...

Happy New Year to all :-)

Hope the MA is going well Abi. Stay metal \m/

Abigail Thomas said...

Thanks guys!

Sara Bowen said...

Happy New Year to you too... just thought you'd like to know that I heard from Sarah Bodman: I sent her an email to let her know that so far 52 artists have signed up and the essence of her response was "I am pleased and surprised" - well, she didn't phrase it exactly like that but I don't wish to offend so early in the year! ;)

Angela said...

52! Wow! Its going to be fun. Hope I don't get too confused. It doesn't take much ;-)

Anna Mavromatis said...

Happy new year!