Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Edition Four update

Wow! 32 people have signed up for Edition Four so far and I had a look at the geographical spread this time: we've got artists from England, Scotland, Wales, Iceland, Norway, China, Canada and the USA as well as Australia... a cosmopolitan selection!

Titles are beginning to fill up with most people making three choices. There have only been two clashes where someone's first preference has already gone, which is good. If you've already signed up you will probably have had one email from me already asking you to choose your titles. In a little while I'll be back in touch to confirm which primary group you're in, and establish whether you wish to take part in a second group.

If you haven't already signed up, the form is still active and we'd love to have you!

Meanwhile, best wishes and I hope you have a great holiday,

Sara

2 comments:

alison said...

Good luck to everyone in this round and I hope to not be twice committed next time .
Merry Christmas .

dinahmow said...

Clearly, I lack Alison's resolve! But yes, here's to all of us and Happy Christmas from me, too.