Thursday, December 29, 2011

Book Art Object, My Experience



Welcome to all the new people who have joined Book Art Object. It is really exciting and I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and seeing all the work.



To all those teetering on the brink of joining up I have put a post on my own blog about my experience of Book Art Object. It may just encourage you to take that leap :-)

http://preciouslittlebirdy.blogspot.com/2011/12/book-art-object-my-experience.html

http://bookartobject.blogspot.com/2011/12/bookartobject-edition-four-call-for.html

4 comments:

dinahmow said...

I think Angela is right. As another first-timer in round one, I was hesitant and uncertain that I was "worthy" of the company.
But here I am, signing up again and doing two titles this time!
I know that many fellow-BAO people are streets ahead of me, but I am learning from all of them and enjoying myself as I totter along.
It's fun, people.

Paper Chipmunk (aka Ellen) said...

All of this encouragement for us new folks is quite welcome! I do think it will be fun. I'm genuinely looking forward to seeing how everyone's books evolve throughout the project.

AES said...

Angela, I just thought I'd let you know that your post tipped the scales for me:) Thank you!

Amy Spencer
Group Seven

Angela said...

Amy this post got buried in all the activity on here. Glad to hear this was encouraging. Hope you enjoy it all :-)