Friday, November 18, 2011

Áine's Beautiful Book


I had one of those Royal Mail slips through the door to say a parcel was delivered that was too large for my letterbox.  Reluctantly I traipsed to the Post Office on Monday evening. Its a horrible journey by bike and its a 2 buses there 2 buses back journey on public transport, I hate it. But this time it was really worth it. When I got home I had the pleasure of opening a package which contained Áine's beautiful book.  So I just wanted to say thank you to Áine.

Video of me going through the book with the help of my lovely friend Tatiana.




4 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

yes; the same happened to me; it was such a lovely surprise (I had forgotten it was yet to come) to open the parcel and find this wonderfully made book.

Ampersand Duck said...

I opened the parcel in the car in the carpark straight after collecting it, and it was a wonderful experience, sitting there looking at it. It's a really gorgeous piece.

Aine Scannell said...

Thank you for your positive comments and so pleased you enjoyed that "opening of the parcel" moment !!

I have a video of it on you tube but am not quite too sure where to post it here on the blog.

Angela said...

Aine if you want to post the video on BAO - on You Tube if you go to the Video. Press "Share" then choose "Embed". It will give you the HTML code to embed the video. Copy this. Then do a new post on Book Art Object. You will have 2 Tabs - Compose and HTML. Choose the HTML tab and paste the code you copied from You Tube on there. Then just press save the post. We should have the video on here then. Any problems let me know.