Sunday, October 2, 2011

Made it!



















I made it! Although I nearly didn't make it... my super-smart smartphone woke me at 3:00am to tell me it had re-set itself for daylight saving, but it then automatically adjusted my 6:00am alarm to 7:00am which meant I woke in a panic at 6:36am and missed out on breakfast. Nevermind, I made it home (22 hours after I should have arrived yesterday...) and I've unpacked my bags and tidied up the studio.

BTW, plans are afoot for Talking Tuesdays (unless you can think of a more entertaining title!), a series of conversations with book artists (including some of our own!)... More soon.

7 comments:

gracia said...

It was good to meet you the other eve at Trunk, Sara, and I am delighted to spy a copy of Louise's Birds that like to display' zine and two of my little folded ones in your paper haul.

Cheers,
Gracia

louise said...

...and hello from me too.

LJ

Ampersand Duck said...

Hey, where did you get the WIPE from? Was it from the Sticky zine stall, or was David Dellafiora at the conference?!! Am paranoid that I missed him! And wondering if it's an issue that I'm in? i love making WIPE contributions!

(For those that don't know, you make 40 prints on toilet paper and send them in, and every time he gets 20 contributions he makes a booklet edition, of which you get one. It's really fun, and quite challenging!)

Sara said...

Aha! David was at the conference and I was introduced to him by Sarah Bodman, I think - I have his card somewhere. I bought Wipe at Sticky (the shop)... and guess what? Caren's in it!

AES said...

I belonged to a blog group (which sadly has disintegrated) that all wrote on the same topic each Tuesday. We called it Tuesday Musings. I know I am biased, but I think it is a nifty title, so that is my humble suggestion :)

Abigail Thomas said...

So what id Talking Tuesdays about? Would like to hear more. Glad you are back safe after your eventful trip home!

Ampersand Duck said...

Damn! Missed him!