Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Your books at Impact

I was thinking that if I was hundreds or thousands of kilometres away, I might get a kick out of seeing my work on display at Impact in Melbourne.


So here they all are, arranged by the industrious Ronnie in glass cases. I know she wasn’t entirely happy – she didn’t get the cases she requested etc etc – you know how it works, I’m sure! Personally, I think they look great and they’ve been getting quite a bit of attention.


photophoto (8)


photo (4)


photo (5)


photo (6)


photo (7)

5 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

thanks Amanda they all look wonderful in there! how thrilling!

guylaine couture said...

thank you for your work and implication on this project. it look great.

I'm far away but I know how much work that kind of thing need.

thank you again !

aine scannell said...

Thanks Ronnie et al for all your effort with this - bet it took a lot longer than you imagined.

Angela said...

I think it looks great. Thanks Amanda for taking the photos and thanks to Ronnie for all her hard work. Brilliant job :-) Its lovely to see all our books together - what a talented bunch!

dinahmow said...

Ditto from me!