Friday, September 30, 2011

And it's all over now, Baby Blue

Showing my generation with that title I'm afraid, but it says it all.

After 4 manic, tiring, social & inspiring days we have parted ways to begin our travel to our various homes.

The photo below is of the four of us BAOers in front of our books (kindly taken by Helen Cole from SLQ for us). That's L-R Ronnie, me, Sara & Caren.
I've taken many more photos of the works on show, which i'll post soon plus more about the papers I attended.

7 comments:

Anna Mavromatis said...

Such beautiful girls! In your smiles I see how wonderful this whole experience must have been...

dinahmow said...

Lovely to see the reps looking so cheerful, rather than worn out.:-)

Abigail Thomas said...

Looking forward to hearing more. I can totally understand how tired you all must be. Travel safe.

ronnie said...

yep - typical of almost every ronnie piccie - I look like I've been hit with the idiot stick..... (note to self - hide whenever the camera is brought out in the future, at least until I metamorphise into a super model...)

Ampersand Duck said...

I don't know why you think I don't look tired :) I was exhausted!

Ampersand Duck said...

(and I was just listening to the original Bob Dylan of that song on the plane tonight!)

Angela said...

This is a really lovely photo - you all look so happy. Probably because you are going home.

Ronnie I think you look lovely - but I know what you mean about photos. I always look a bit demented - especially if I'm wearing a hat or my glasses :-)