Wednesday, August 31, 2011

thanks Regional Arts NSW - you're the best!


Yesterday I received the happy happy email - from Regional Arts NSW

'congratulations - your application for quick response grant to attend Impact7 has been approved'

happy happy dance

and

Big THANKS to all at Regional Arts NSW who fund artists and art projects that happen outside our  big city centres

IF the situation warranted it (ie if the project involved printing invitations or advertising or promotion of any sort) then as one of the conditions of the grant I'm obliged to acknowledge
Regional Arts Fund in a very specific way...
 
My conference attendance has none of that happening but I really really (really!) appreciate the financial support (RANSW are directly funding me to attend Impact 7 - and therefore to set up our group exhibition onsite) so I hope you're with me as I give a big nod to Regional Arts NSW



"This project was made possible through a Quick Response Grant provided by Regional Arts NSW through the Regional Arts Fund, an Australian Government initiative supporting the arts in regional, remote and very remote Australia."



.... 

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations ronnie & yes, a big thank-you to Regional Arts NSW.

randomrose said...

Congratulations from me as well. Regional Arts NSW is pretty cool.

dinahmow said...

Yay!Pleased you made the cut, Ronnie.

Abigail Thomas said...

Woo hoo!

Sara said...

One way or another RANSW has contributed a lot to this conference! I think Amanda's applying in QLD too - am I right? Thank goodness for grants...

Angela said...

Well done Ronnie its great to have this support from Regional Arts NSW.