Monday, August 8, 2011

East Gippsland Artist Book Exhibition

I know I have been slack and not actually posted on my completed book yet - that's on my to do list for sure.

In between, and because its quicker, I just wanted to link to the East Gippsland Artist Book exhibition which opened on Staurday night. Three BAO folk (Amanda, Ronnie and I) were selected to participate (and my husband Barry Smith). The winner was announced on Saturday but as yet, no word on their website, and we didn't get a phone call, so I'm assuming it wasn't me or he, but maybe one of our other folk was successful!

Anyhow, thought you might enjoy a look at the exhibition - the pages and photos are well put together and there is a real variety amongst them.

Enjoy!




3 comments:

Anna Mavromatis said...

Fiona, thank you for posting the link; wonderful works and 1st class representation from artists I am so proud to know...
I LOVE your works. Congratulations to all four of you!

Amanda said...

The coverage on the EGAG site is great isn't it? Really wonderful to see all the works selected. Congratulations Fiona, Ronnie and Barry and thanks for posting this Fiona. Sad to say I received no phone call either - am keen to find out who did win!

dinahmow said...

Yes, indeed, congratulations to you all.I'd be hard-pressed to pick a winner from there.