Monday, August 1, 2011

Postal Addresses needed for ART AND LIES group

I need peoples addresses for the Art and lies group as I will be posting the books off soon.  They are heavy so its going to cost me a lot ..but I will do it gradually so they wont all be done at one time.

Please just email me your addresses and I will then send you the book.  Once I post yours off I will let you know so you can look out for it. 

aine@ainescannell.com

Pictured above is "Toby Tangles" occassional paper boy or studio assistant...........

4 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

emailed! so excited!

Sara said...

Dear Aine, I thought I'd emailed the address list to you... sorry! I'll send it again. Sara x

Anna Mavromatis said...

I LOVE this picture and can't wait to see your Art and Lies work!
Toby Tangles look is very approving!
All the best!

Ampersand Duck said...

Aine, if you have a Paypal account I am happy to fling a postage subsidy at you...