Sunday, July 17, 2011

Off to the post office...

Well it looks like I'm on the home stretch now!  After months of weird round in circles and back again behaviour I have finished my edition of books on Claire Beynon's poem "Paper Wrestling" and they are packed, stacked and ready to post on Monday! At times I thought this day would never come.

So once Australia Post and others have had time to get them to their various new homes, I'll show you all a proper picture.



BTW I was lucky enough to receive two more books in the mail this week - one from Alison  and one from Carol. Both delightful!

7 comments:

ronnie said...

ahhh even the name tags look purty!

Abigail Thomas said...

agree with Ronnie; the name tags are lovely! cant wait to see the blog post of whats behind them.

Anonymous said...

Going to the mail box has become rather exciting recently! I too have received parcels from Carol and Alison, although I haven't actually opened them yet because I've been away: they're waiting for me in the studio until tomorrow afternoon when I finish work. I'm planning a good hour with them and a nice cup of coffee! Now I know I've got more to look forward to soon... ps. sorry I've been very slow getting back to people with addresses etc., which is rubbish of me, but I will spring into action very shortly. Promise. Sara x

Lynda Howells said...

lucky youxx

Carol said...

They look beautiful, Fiona, can't wait - though I'll have as I won't be home for a couple more weeks. Darn! I've just realised that means I won't see any of them - darn again! Please wait for my thank you notes.

Angela said...

Lucky people in the paper wrestling group! These look beautiful Fiona can't wait to see photos of the actual book.

Anna Mavromatis said...

So crisp, so clean, so pristine!
I totally agree with Angela: lucky Paper Wrestling participants indeed!