Friday, July 22, 2011

LUNCH ... AND A HANDOVER



Yesterday, Alison and I met in town for lunch at a lovely cafe and exchanged our "Paper Wrestling" books.

Living just a few kilometres apart we've had the advantage of being able to kvetch, curse and whoop to each other. Believe me, there were times when that really helped! But we shan't spoil it for those who have not yet received their books...

After lunch (home-cooking, people!), we meandered up the valley for coffee and arty chat with a friend. And we took the books we've received thus far.

Lesley was most impressed. In fact, she suggested we ask Artspace to display them. Any thoughts on this?

the handover


Lesley with book

That's all for now...once all the books are in their new homes we'll have more to say.

1 comment:

Sara said...

How lovely that you were able to get together with Alison and Lesley for the handover! I think Artspace Mackay would be a great place to exhibit... in fact it made me wonder whether we could do something in conjunction with the upcoming Libris Awards? I wonder if they'd be interested after we get lots of publicity at Impact 7??!! Just a thought (before you all hit me) Sara x