Thursday, July 28, 2011

impact rego

It's just come to my attention that the early bird registration for Impact 7 closes at the end of this month. If you follow the path from the Impact website you'll find the online registration bit (I'm not someone very keen on online shopping stuff.... but I couldn't find any other way to register - grrrrrr - so I closed my eyes for most of the next bit). I've registered for one day only.

I've also confirmed that you don't need to register for the conference in order to come along to the Monash campus and check out the exhibitions onsite - so tell everyone to come and check out BAO exhibition (our exact location hasn't been revealed yet - but I am aware of some of the company we'll be keeping and all I can say is yowzah!)

Also I will be presenting my work as part of the open portfolio on the first day of conference (Tuesday 27 Sept) from 12.30 - 3.30 in Room E2.11, Building E (School of Architecture) .... no I don't know where that is! I hope some warm bodies can find the space...

I'm looking forward to receiving all the last booky projects from BAO peeps over the coming few weeks (yes - pressure pressure pressure!) and preparing things for our small outing at Impact (I promise I'll take lots of piccies from the space)  - I'm also keen to hear from BAO peeps who might be at/in/near Impact7 as I'm hoping you'll get involved in our exhibition doings (pretty please!)

ahhhhh group hug

4 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

wish I could come!

Sara said...

Yay! Registration, flights and hotel all booked and paid for... Thank you for my grant, O wonderful Regional Arts NSW people!

Anna Mavromatis said...

Wish I lived a lot closer...

dinahmow said...

You should have my little book, if not already, by early next week. Please let me know when/if our postal system delivers it...Mackay is in the same postal zone as Mars!

@Anna...me too!