Monday, August 1, 2011

Books Posted

Books Ready To Post, BAO II


Dear Lovely Book Art Ladies! As 2 of you already know I posted my books on Friday. Here is a little sneak preview to give you an idea of what you are going to receive. I didn't expect them to arrive so quickly so sorry this post is late. I have been doing a Letterpress course in Bristol all week and finishing off the books in the evening so its all been a bit hectic. By the way, the little grey band around the book is really only posh wrapping and can be removed and left off the book. I found that it may rub when you take it on and off, but of course its up to yourself! Hope you like them. 

Thanks Aine and Abigail for your comments already. I don't think you are insane Aine, there is a lot of me in this book - I am a bit of a bird nut ;-)

No comments: