Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A sequel to...

a Bitter-Sweet story...
Dinah said: "It's not just the book, it's knowing what went into the making of it. 
The agony of loss, the elation of triumph."
Dinah is right! I went to the post she recommended, I got mesmerized from the story, I placed an order for the book and here it is! 
I am not going to repeat the story; Mark narrates it in such detailed fashion on his blog
What I can talk about is the elegance of this work, the perfect proportions, the attention to the absolute necessary elements of  design, a perfect in content and aesthetics work. I am so happy and proud to have #19 of the edition.


2 comments:

Angela said...

The book looks really beautiful. Black somerset velvet paper, white on white lino print, not to mention the gorgeous letterpress....drool ;-) I was really tempted too, even though I am a fan of neither Bruce or Nick :-)

dinahmow said...

Thankyou, Anna.You make it sound even more special.