Saturday, June 11, 2011

Secrets, and another phase of Paper Wrestling, well not so much paper this time as a press itself and my own idea of design getting me into this situation. I had planned it to be in one piece but the actual printing of the length got the better of me so had to make an executive decision,out came the stanley knife , result two plates to print. A much quicker , simpler method and while it still took me all day I am rather pleased with my effort.At least the press bed is still where it belongs!

 Artists are a very resourceful bunch and I know it was challenging and satisfying in the end but I went home sore in every old injured muscle and bone , but well worth it for my art.  
While I wait for them to dry I have a long weekend to attend to other projects waiting in the studio wings.
Happy Wrestling.


4 comments:

dinahmow said...

I'm relieved to read this, Alison!And glad you're happier with the outcome.

ronnie said...

looking gooood!

Abigail Thomas said...

ooooooooo; looking good!

Angela said...

It does look good Alison, and although you were sore, I bet it was that good kind of sore - because at least you have something to show for it :-)