Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Work in progress

Possibilities! Rejections! Indecision!



Playing with folds...


And if Blogger will co-operate I'll add another photo. Co-operation from Blogger is a little like unicorns and hens' teeth today.


If anyone else is having problems I'd like to know the solution, if you find one...whenever I click the "add image" icon (for further exciting photos, people), I get the above photo and nothing I've done will get rid of it.
Yes, I did ask my tech. help, but she was stone-walled, too.

But I am working on several ideas and after some fine-tuning I'll be back. I AM back! Nice blogger.

Sara, if you read this...can you send the names and addresses of the recipients, please?


1 comment:

moreidlethoughts said...

Thanks, Ali. Seems several of us have folds on our minds...