Thursday, February 17, 2011

right away... friends!

It doesn’t happen very often while visiting a huge city, to meet someone you’ve never met before and end up spending a great time over lunch talking (among other things) about artists’ books, art, BAO and all sorts of other BAO related things…

Well, it happened to me last Saturday when while in New York, I met another BAO member visiting this part of the world, had lunch at a full of character restaurant, chatted to no end, and when we said goodbye feeling as if we knew each other for ever!



My new friend is Diane and I wish her a very safe and comfortable flight back home!



I also wish someday, somehow, somewhere… to meet more of the wonderful BAO group people in real life!

Warmest greetings from cold New York to all!

7 comments:

ronnie said...

oh how lovely!

moreidlethoughts said...

Yes, Ronnie, it was indeed a lovely meeting.
ουσ. χαιρετίσματα , Anna!

alison said...

what a great end to a wonderful holiday and Di you look very much like you belong in N.Y.

Ali

Amanda said...

Oh isn't that great! Good on you!

Fiona Dempster said...

Well done team! I love the way the world gets smaller and more intimate with our access to the interweb! It looks like a great time was had by all...

Abigail Thomas said...

Wonderful! I hope to meet you all someday too. . . If anyone is ever in London let me know!

Ida said...

Is this our first inter-country visit?