Thursday, February 3, 2011

.... another landing...

Cyclone Yasi made landfall overnight way way wayyyy to the north of sams creek (but did all the rest of you aussie booky folk spend a restless night like me thinking about friends and folk bracing for impact? gosh I can't imagine it!)

something else much more welcomed made landfall here....




yep its Anna's WONDERFUL response to 'art and lies'


and no, I'm not going to spoil the surprise for others still waiting for their copy to arrive - only to say I love your version anna - the look, the feel, the format, the restrained palette, the presentation...

WOW

what a lovely piece

thanks for joining in and adding your voice to this bunch - it's been delightful getting to 'know' you and your work in this arena... and GREAT to receive your little gem

...

1 comment:

Anna Mavromatis said...

Ronnie,
what can I say?
Thank you for this so expressive reaction to my work, for the capitalized words, for your most warm welcome; thank you from my heart!
I am glad it's in your hands and even more glad that the storm has moved away from you...
xoxox