As you have probably guessed, I am totally immersed into finalizing my edition effort, or said in a simpler way: I am moving towards completing my 15 books or so, I hope soon! And although I thought I had planned everything super thoroughly, when time came to start production… I decided to go through more stages than I had originally anticipated.
You see I have never done before this kind of multiple originals edition; I usually create one of a kind structures, and my few works that required a number of copies were executed over a period of time and/or on demand. This time I planned to approach the assembling in a rather simpler way, I had decided to take some short cuts from my usual nerdy handling, but when time came I reverted to my old ways and standards. Having worked in the fashion industry, I cannot help but use fashion terms: I was planning a “mass production” approach, but ended up using haute couture techniques and processes.
Enough said; I have been enjoying every moment of it and hope to have everything ready, on time and shipped to the appropriate participants before the end of the month! So… stay tuned for the final details and views in the very near future!
Happy New Year to all, healthy, happy and successful times!!!