Friday, January 21, 2011

in the mail!

Yesterday I mailed a bunch of envelopes all stuffed up with my paper structures based on Wintersons' excerpt. I hope they all travel well and reach their destination in good shape, dry and whole!

As mentioned earlier, I will post a visual presentation of all stages of production soon, but not before all recipients get their packages. I hope I included everyone on the Art & Lies list: Amanda, Rhonda, Angela, Caren, Sara and Abigail you should all be receiving a US Priority Mail envelope soon. Please let me know when you get it and also in case my list is not complete... If I am missing anyone, I will immediately correct it; there are more "books", more envelopes, and plenty of opportunities to visit the Post Office!

Until we talk again, I hope you are all having a good week!

7 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

Oh yay, how excitement!

ronnie said...

will camp out at my local PO.... such excitment

Anna Mavromatis said...

Oh Ronnie... you made me laugh!!!!!
And please...
Caren and Ronnie, sometimes things may look different in real life...
I DON'T want you disappointed!

Abigail Thomas said...

woo yay; im waiting in happy anticipation!

Amanda said...

Ooh! how exciting! I'll be keeping a watch out for the postie too!

Angela said...

Wow! It looks beautiful - can't wait to receive it.

Anna Mavromatis said...

Can't wait to hear when you've all received it!