Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oopsies

Oh dear.

Sara send me a marvellous list with lots of names of BAO participants and I thought that she was sending me just the Beynon list. I now have a different wonderful list with everyone's editions on them, but a few of you who are on the Winterson list will get a surprise package in the mail (not everyone, I ran out of envelopes!).

I guess there are two ways along: you can send them back, or you can send me something else of yours as a swap. I'm happy either way!

Sorry. It's a busy, chaotic end to a manic, chaotic year. For all of us, I suspect!

If I don't get any other chance, I'll take this moment to wish you all whatever happiness you want out of the next few weeks :)


P.S. I wrote to Claire Beynon and we've started a lovely correspondence. She lives in Dunedin! I missed out on meeting her, but I won't hesitate to visit her next time I'm there. She's excited about the edition, and should be getting her copy of my piece any day now.

2 comments:

Rhubarb said...

Sorry Duck! Didn't mean to be confusing... :)

Ampersand Duck said...

No wuckers!