Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Addresses

Dear All,

Please can you email me your postal addresses? I have them for the artists who participated in Edition One but I don't have ANY addresses for newer members. What I did last time was compile a list and send it to all participants so that when we get to the stage of mailing out books we have somewhere to send them. Duck did ask me about this a few weeks ago and I've been very slack and not followed it up... so please can you help by emailing me ASAP!

Many thanks,

Sara

4 comments:

Abigail Thomas said...

done x

alison said...

Sara I sent mine today . Alison

Fiona Dempster said...

Hi Sara

I hope you got mine...

Rhubarb said...

Thank you lovely people who have sent me your addresses! Please, please, please can the rest of you send me yours: just those of you who have joined in for Edition Two as I think I have all the original Edition One members' addresses (unless you've moved!). If you don't send me your address Duck won't be able to send you your copy of her wonderful response to "Paper Wrestling", will she? Sara x