Monday, November 1, 2010

✺louloulovesbooks✺


Hello from the UK on an unusually bright and sunny morning. I'm Louise, I don't mind if you call me Lou...I've been meaning to drop by and say hi for ages now. I am an artist/designer/maker/creator/teacher of sorts and have been making books for as long as I can remember... I'm really honoured to join the Book Art Object group and I am going to be working on the Jeanette Winterson piece. 

As I am traveling to India for some time from January onwards I thought I would attempt to work on the edition there. It's nice to have a project I can take with me and see what fun I can have utilising local resources...
Well, thanks for having me and I'll not go on too much. 

You can find me at 
I'm on Twitter as loulouloves 
and this is me ➴              hellooooooooooo {*}


10 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello Lou! Lovely to meet you! Welcome to our group and our blog. I look forward to seeing what you come up with on your travels in India - sounds wonderful and inspiring.

Rhubarb said...

Hi Lou! Thanks for your introduction; I'm looking forward to hearing about your Indian adventures too - your blog posts earlier this year were great. Hope to catch up with you soon, Sara

ronnie said...

hiya lou - so nice to *meet* you! (I love the little snippets of paper in the photo you've posted.... ) looking forward to seeing/reading about your travels and booky adventures

moreidlethoughts said...

Hi, Lou! Welcome aboard. Yes, I'm also looking forward to your India-inspired piece.Plenty of inspiration there!

louloulovesbooks said...

Thanks for the greetings everyone!
I'm making my way around the worldly web to meet you all and see what you do...
{*}

Carol said...

Hi Lou, welcome to BAO! Have a great trip in India and please keep us posted as you go.

Ampersand Duck said...

Welcome! Yes, lots of little lads running around doing weird jobs in India, should be inspirational :)

louloulovesbooks said...

Thanks Carol. Ampersand Duck! Those were my very thoughts! thank you {x}

Ida said...

Hi Lou, welcome aboard, hope you enjoy being part of the group.

Angela said...

Welcome Lou, sorry for the delay in replying. I have been a bit slack with posting recently. I am sure I had seen your work before you joined the group. I really like your website, especially all the typewriter text - which is something I also use in work too.

By the way I've sent you a friends request on Artists Book 3.0 too.

All the best, and looking forward to seeing your work for the project.