Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Destination unknown

cylinder proof

Apologies for not putting up a more advanced image of my Claire Beynon piece, but I have misplaced my camera cord. I have a whole lot of almost-finished shots, but no way to get them to you until the pesky little thing reappears.

Yes, I said ALMOST FINISHED. I just have to take them off the drying racks and do the finishing touches, and they will be wending their way to the appropriate people. And then I need to think about the Winterson piece, which I'm not so confident about.

So. If you are one of the appropriate people, please send me an email to ampersandduck at the gmail.com and give me your address. I would be most grateful. I can then compile the edition list and send it back to you for when you are finished (no pressure!). And then I can send the books, and that is one big TICK OFF MY LIST.

If you are not on the edition list but think you might want a book anyway, I will have some left-overs, but I may charge a reasonable sum for them, if that's ok. I'm not making a lot of dosh at the moment, and if I give one more thing away, my husband will keel over. Register your interest at the email above, or just wait until I show you the results & see if you're still interested. And then get in touch.

Here's another teaser though:

CMY

tee hee!

8 comments:

ronnie said...

corrr someone's been busy! and looking gooooood!

I had a small fleeting thought about my winterson piece.... but it passed......

I'll get to thinking about it again...ummmmm.... sometime....

Anna Mavromatis said...

looks GRRRRREAT!
(I would love to have one; let me know the details...)

Carol said...

Oh, AD, you really have hit the ground running. Looks stunning!

louloulovesbooks said...

Meanwhile, I am still thinking! This looks amazing AD..
{*}

Ida said...

well done, looks great...must admit i'm not thinking about it too much at the moment...but this is a real motivator!

Ampersand Duck said...

Thanks peoples.
I guess I'm motivated by the fact that I've got some time off from teaching, and if I don't do things now, they will take ages...

Abigail Thomas said...

well done! now im scared... must get more time from somewhere...

Angela said...

Looks great, and very intriguing. Possibly a big book? I have made a start on the Winterson text and will hopefully post soon with some work in progress.