Sunday, October 24, 2010

Underlayer

yellow

Just thought I'd let you all know that I'm back in the saddle again, working on the Claire Beynon poem. Here's the first layer of my idea. One down, five to go. Once I've finished this, I'm going to tackle the Winterson piece, since it was my idea :)

I'm not quite sure of final edition numbers (how many do I have to make for the participants of this particular batch?) but I'm printing lots to make sure I get things right, so I should be ok. Woops, I just read the last post -- see, always check before you open your mouth. Sigh. Good, I will have *plenty*.

trespec

Trespec, man. I'm having so much fun. It's great having a semester away from my normal job.

8 comments:

Rhubarb said...

Blimey! I'd better get my skates on! Looks great, Caren, can't wait to see the next layers... Sara x

Fiona Dempster said...

I'm loving these! Bold bright and beautiful; and who wouldn't trespec you right?

Carol said...

This looks great! The colour is wonderful (and yes, there is a difference in the colours as seen in your other blog post).

Anna Mavromatis said...

Nothing more efficient in boosting creative energy and desire to get down to business, than this "in progress" shot!
What a great inspiration and incentive (at least for me...) to follow!
All the best!!!

ronnie said...

*note to self - must engage brain sometime soon

Love that yellow - I'm pleased to hear that you are making 'plenty' - I'm not in the 'B' group but I might HAVE to have one of these pieces..... looking forward to seeing the next stage.

Angela said...

Gorgeous, and great colour. I love seeing work in progress. Looks you're going to kick start us all.

moreidlethoughts said...

Well, I have made "a bit of a start."No pics yet, but later today I might have something...

alison said...

Love that bright colour and it will be interesting to see what happens next.
Alison
N.B. to me, get started!!ideas in my head and on notepapers.