Sunday, October 31, 2010

MORE ABOUT LIBRARIES.

While I am not in the Winterson group for our project, I do love books and I am grateful for libraries, especially when I am new in town and my own "treasures" are god-knows-where" in storage.

I culled quite a few before moving to our present house. Some, of course, are like limbs and I can't, simply CAN'T part with them!

So when a blog friend posted this today, I thought of the BAO group.

You'll have to read the recipe before you get to the booky bit, but hey! food is fun, too, right?

It's lunchtime Chez Dinahmow and Ronelle has made me hungry...

4 comments:

ronnie said...

before I could say 'hey lets all compare library pics' sara must have read my mind! (I love peeking into library collections!)

Ida said...

i think i said once before on this blog that i believe in the saying 'the best furniture is books'.love your pics. thanks dinah

Carol said...

I can almost taste the chilli. Great library photos but I liked Ronelle's shelves best. I'm not sure I'm game to show my shelves...

Amanda said...

Oh dear! Jealousy is a terrible curse! Well maybe one day...