Sunday, September 26, 2010

BAOmbs away....

(a snippety bit of an ancient work of mine
that is purely ornamental and incidental to the following..... )

Just a short note to let all the BAO collection (and supportive followers) know that I've sent off our group's proposal to exhibit at Impact 7 at Monash University later next year..... thanks for all the valuable input - I made a couple of minor modifications before stuffing the whole lot into a bulky email and pushing it down the internet tube....

Now all we have to do is cross our fingers and toes, invoke the assistance of whatever force you think might be useful in gaining a receptive ear/eye, and WAIT (I think we are told something early next year..... yes it's a long wait - I'll let you all know as soon as I hear something) 


now - it's time to get back to the studio (I wish.... I've got a whole mess of heavy-duty writing to get done right now)

4 comments:

SCB said...

Thanks so much Ronnie! You are a star... and yes, I think they will let us know in early January. Which reminds me, I have to finish putting the application in for a friend: we have a reciprocal arrangement whereby he nags me about getting into the studio and making stuff and lets me use his screenprinting facilities and I do his publicity/artists statements/website blurb etc!

Abigail Thomas said...

Thanks Ronnie!

Carol said...

Once again, thank you so much Ronnie...

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Ronnie! Good luck with the writing! Hope you've got a heavy duty pen that will hold up through your heavy duty writing!