Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Very quick...

Hooray! BookArtObject Edition One made it into Sarah Bodman's 'Book Arts Newsletter' edition 60, on the back page.

ps. slightly out of action, although I'll be back at my desk soon, as we MOVED HOUSE last weekend and I'm busy clearing all of our 'house' mess out of the office/studio so that the concreters can go in this afternoon and start work on the floor... in which case I may be able to move into the studio some time next week! It's so exciting, and I am SO TIRED... but it will all be worth it in the end. Meanwhile I've had no energy to post anything, do any work, make any phonecalls, you get the picture. So apologies for being a bad friend/colleague/blog person - normal service will resume soon.

8 comments:

dinahmow said...

I was reading my newsletter when your post flashed up. (waves to Sara)

Also waves to Angela whose Birdy stamp is featured.

ronnie said...

yay! well done you!

*happy dance*

and that's for all the good things not just the BAO mention....

hope all the big building things are under control very soon (we have just finished a major demolition job on the old dairy and are about to embark on a HUGE building project ourselves.... not with a lovely new house at the end of it....but we don't have all the hideous moving upheveals either so I shouldn't whine..... still its HUGE, HUGE I say!)

my nose is all stuffy - all this good news is making me sneeze!

Carol said...

Absolutely, well done Sara! Thanks for the BAO article and congratulations on getting into the house. Take a moment now to relax...

Angela said...

I read the article last night - excellent. Thanks for doing this Sara and good luck with the house move.

Thanks Di - didn't realise they were going to feature the cover of the Blue Notebook in the Newsletter - so it was a nice surprise.

Ida said...

well done sara.
great article.
i wasn't aware of your motivations for the collaborative thing - it read very well.
best of luck with the house.
we are building/renovating too (or, in our case, re-tunnelling the rabbit warren).
must be something in the air.

Anna Mavromatis said...

Great article; you expressed the BAO's raison d'ĂȘtre in such clear and honest way, you made me want to be part of it even more!!!
All the best in your remodeling!

Abigail Thomas said...

I was just reading the newsletter and saw the article, thought I would come to the blog to see if anyone had posted about it being in there yet and low and behold here we all are! Really well worded by the way Sara, well done. and Good luck with the post move meyhem/slump.

Abigail Thomas said...

I thought I recognised that Bird stamp! Well done Angela too!