Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More text please, I'm a book artist

OK, OK, I think perhaps we're going round in circles just a little bit? Well I am, at least. I think we need more text options sooo... how about we all come up with at least one suggestion and post it to this blog with a separate blog entry for each piece of text so that we don't have to trawl through comments to find things. And if anyone is reading this with interest and wasn't part of the first BAO edition, please feel free either to suggest a text or find out about joining up by emailing me. I'll post any suggested texts as I receive them. While I liked the previous suggestion I think it would be great to have several options for us to consider.

Ready... steady... GO!

1 comment:

Ida said...

this is a great idea Sara. i am packing all my books away at the moment so we can re - carpet/tile/floor board so will keep a particular look out...a treasure hunt!!