Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Farewell for a few weeks

I'm taking off today on my way to New Zealand and will be away until 30 March. WooHoo! My book is finally under way and all parts are sitting waiting for me to return. This is the first time in months that I feel I'm actually "doing" it, after several false starts. Of course since I've made the final decision I've had several new ideas but this time I'm stopping while I'm ahead.

I realise now how desperately I need this break and will be thinking of you all as I gaze at the Marlborough Sounds and sip Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. I'll also be spending a couple of weeks in and around Auckland with book binding and marbling friends so I hope there'll be a bit of booky stuff happening.

I may not post but I will be trying to keep up with Book Art Object while I'm away. See you all later...

4 comments:

ronnie said...

bon voyage carol - have fun (have a glass or two of the sauvignon blanc for me!)

dinahmow said...

Ditto!
(I hope there's a bar at Tawharanui!)

Ida said...

have a lovely time!

Jan Allsopp said...

Have a sip for me! Enjoy your trip.