Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's good to be back

I feel a bit out of the loop really, having been away so long, and it seems as if things have conspired against me in terms of keeping in touch while I was away AND getting swiftly back into it again now I'm back... My excuse is that I haven't been able to move back into our house because of plumbing issues (take a look at Double Elephant if you want to know the whole sorry saga...), but now that I've survived my daughter's class camp I'm able to get my head down and my bum up and start translating numerous drawings into something real.

Thanks Ronnie for suggesting the A5 thing - sounds good to me, although I warn you that I might be a bit 3D - not sure yet - so will try and make it fit within the envelope of A5, if you see what I mean!

Dear Duck, I'll send you an invitation to be an author again - I think it got lost in your exhibition preparations, sorry about that.

4 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

Thank you! It was indeed a crazy time for me, as this seems to be a crazy time for you...

ronnie said...

yahoo! our captain returns!

(even if its not to completely dry land - sorry to hear of your wet woes S... hope its all cleared up very soon)

and talking of clearing things up - what is the finalised number of B.A.O. participants - I'm thinking about what the edition size will need to be....

thanks captain - good to have you back at the helm.

Ida said...

Welcome home! What an adventure. I'm sure you could of done without the plumbing catastrophe though.
Full steam ahead with bookmaking - you must be overflowing with ideas.
Just wondering about dates for different stages of the exhibition. One book completed by December.....? 8 completed by .......?

Carol said...

Welcome back! I'm sure the trip was fantastic. Happy bookmaking now!