Friday, September 18, 2009

copyright sorted

Great news book-art-object people

I've just received an emailed reply from Curtis Brown - Rosemary Dobson's literary agent - we have permission to use her poem with the following conditions

1. that the work(s) is not for commercial sale

2. that copyright is acknowledged in the following manner:

"By arrangement with the licensor, Rosemary Dobson c/- Curtis Brown (Aust) Pty Ltd"

So that means if any of us is indeed interested in using any/all the words - it's now perfectly ok to do so.

5 comments:

SCB said...

Well done Ronnie, because I haven't done anything about this at all! Great news, Sara xx

dinahmow said...

Thanks for this, Ronnie.I had been concerned.

Carol said...

Thanks a lot Ronnie, that's really good to know.

Ida said...

Thanks Ronnie...your effort is much appreciated.

Ampersand Duck said...

Hooray! Thanks for that, now I feel like I can really get involved on an independent basis! Fantastic.